Aitech Defense Systems is a great place to work and it all starts with our culture. Our organization is built on our core values of trust and equal respect for our customers, our suppliers, and our employees and it is demonstrated in everything we do.
Our company vision is to provide valued systems solutions and competitive advantages to our customers while creating a well-rounded culture that allows all our employees to develop and grow their careers.
Aitech is continuously looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic team in the following disciplines:
- Systems Engineers
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Component Engineers
- Technical Support and Test Engineers
- Operations and Administrative personnel
Aitech provides a stimulating, team-oriented atmosphere working to achieve success as a company, offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 401K Company Matching Contributions with immediate vesting
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Sick time
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Employee Assistance Program and Online Services
If you're interested in a career with Aitech, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
*Aitech Defense Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the strength of a diverse work force and encourage qualified individuals to apply. It is the policy of Aitech to attract and retain the best qualified people available without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran.
Electro/Mechanical Assembler - Inspector
Director of Operations
You will work in an exciting and fast-paced environment assembling or inspecting a variety of electronic and mechanical assemblies. This could include Printed Wire Assemblies, Wire Wrap Assemblies, discrete component assemblies, wiring harness assemblies, cable assemblies, chassis enclosures, testers, and equipment rack assemblies. You will also oversee the maintenance of the lab and its tools. Operations will be completed per approved instructions:
• Assembly, modification and rework or Circuit Card Assemblies and Mechanical Assemblies per Production Route Cards
• Wiring Test Equipment / Transition Modules / Cables using wire lists and or schematics.
• Constructing test systems in accordance with design drawings.
In addition to the performance of specific tasks described above you will perform inspection operations for work performed by other operators. This may include incoming inspection of electrical components and machined hardware, populated and un-populated circuit boards, and complete assemblies. You will support first article inspections, source inspections, and assist with determining part inspection schedule to meet manufacturing schedules.
Minimum of Three (3) years in:
• Reading Schematics; electrical, mechanical, and illustrations / drawings and following verbal assembly instructions.
• Working in electro-mechanical environment
• Assembly and wiring of chassis, wire harnesses, test equipment, etc.
• Utilizing tools like torque wrenches, solder irons, continuity testers, calipers, pin extraction tool, wire crimpers.
• Certification to IPC-610 and J-STD-001 is preferred
• Experience with gages and measurement tools including: CMM or Video measuring equipment, Height gage, Calipers,
Micrometers, Pin, Plug, Ring, and Thread gages.
• Ability to read and interpret complex detailed control drawings, Working knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and
• Knowledge of multi-layer circuit board manufacturing
• Knowledge of MRB, ESD practices and MRP systems,
Additional training will be provided as necessary to ensure that the assigned responsibilities are adequately met.
• Associates Degree Preferred
Reading Schematics, following assembly instructions, wiring, using torque wrenches, solder irons, etc.
Certified to J-SDT-001
Certified to IPC-610
Please send resume to Luwana Alvarado at firstname.lastname@example.org