Aitech offers a full spectrum of technical support for its customers, including:
- Pre-sales technical support (systems definition and configuration consultation, including rugged and space qualification and EEE parts consultation levels)
- No added cost technical support for standard products including direct access to design and development engineers, without the overhead of a “request and grant” escalation process
- Product customization and modification
- Program management for customized LRU and development systems
- Customized test and CM services
- Our experienced hardware and software engineers resolve issues and keep development, test and production on schedule.
For integration issues that go beyond Aitech standard product support, our systems expertise is available on a time and material services basis.
Aitech provides a broad array of customer support services to ensure a successful solution is delivered on time to the end user.
- Field application and system engineers are available in the systems definition phase to find solutions for computing, communication and storage requirements
- Participation in the selection of standard product to meet environmental and space qualification requirements and determine options for requirements that cannot be met by COTS
- Where customer requirements cannot be met completely by our COTS products, our product customization, modification and project management services are available
Aitech provides complete program management -- from systems definition and design to production. Aitech program customers can tailor functional and environmental testing to meet their specific needs.
Extended availability of supply parts and system configuration management are provided with Aitech’s unique COTSLifecycle+™ program to ensure the end user is supported from development through the entire program life-cycle.
Click here to contact tech support.