TM162 Transition Module for C162 VME SBC
Designed as a supplement to the C162 and C163 6U Core™ i7 VME SBC, and intended for use in commercial air-cooled enclosures, the TM162 eliminates the need for harnessing and complex cabling fixtures when connecting to the various C162 or C163 I/O interfaces.
- Provides standard I/O connectors for all the C162 and C163 I/O interfaces
- 80mm Module Depth Fully Compliant with IEEE 1101.11
- Six modular USB 2.0 type A connectors
- Two 7-pin SATA connectors
- Four modular RJ-45 GbE jacks
- Four DB-9 connectors for the serial ports
- Two DVI-I jacks for the DVI and RGBHV interfaces
- DB-9 connector for the two CANbus ports
- Stereo jack for stereo line-out audio
- Stereo jack for stereo line-in audio
- 14-pin 90° header for 12 discrete I/O channels (6 differential pairs)
- Configuration jumpers enable I/O routing for the C162 or C163 I/O pins.